No worries, glad you got it sorted out.

From: <swagger-swaggersocket@googlegroups.com> on behalf of Dale Christ
<dechrist.ph...@gmail.com>
Date: Wednesday, May 9, 2018 at 19:40
To: Swagger <swagger-swaggersocket@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: Swagger-codegen code generation question

Ron--

I found the problem.  I didn't set the security in the correct order.  Once I
did that, everything is working perfectly.  I hate being a rookie again.
Thanks for answering.

--Dale

On Monday, May 7, 2018 at 6:24:22 PM UTC-4, Ron wrote:

I assume that by “Swagger 2.9.0” you mean Springfox, as there’s no Swagger
tool, and not with that version.

As for the codegen, are you sure you’re using version 1.3.2? That version also
doesn’t exist for the project.

As for authentication, it depends on what your API definition has for those
operations. You can say that operations require authorization, don’t require
authorization, or can work either with or without authorization.