Hi,

I guess my previous question was a bit too long ;) Could I possibly just
ask you to help me with the following two simple questions instead?

1. Is the following model with the a resource operation returning a Pet,
which can be 'oneOf' Dog/Cat correct? I'm precisely asking if this is fine
to wrap the 'oneOf' in an additional 'parent' type):
{
  "openapi": "3.0.1",
  "info": {
    "title": "notitle",
    "version": "1.0.0"
  },
  "paths": {
    "/pets/": {
      "get": {
        "parameters": [],
          "default": {
            "description": "default response",
            "content": {
              "application/json": {
                "schema": {
                  "$ref": "#/components/schemas/Pet"
                }
              }
            }
          }
        }
      }
    }
  },
  "components": {
    "schemas": {
      "Cat": {
        "type": "object",
        "properties": {
          "noise": {
            "type": "string"
          },
          "catProperty": {
            "type": "string"
          }
        }
      },
      "Dog": {
        "type": "object",
        "properties": {
          "noise": {
            "type": "string"
          },
          "dogProperty": {
            "type": "string"
          }
        }
      },
      "Pet": {
        "type": "object",
        "oneOf": [
          {
            "$ref": "#/components/schemas/Dog"
          },
          {
            "$ref": "#/components/schemas/Cat"
          }
        ]
      }
    }
  }
}

2. What is the preferred way of modelling a resource operation returning a
polymorphic type with some common attributes (Pet [age], Dog [dogProperty]
extends Pet, Cat [catProperty] extends Pet)?

Thanks!
MichaƂ