If you are using OpenAPI 3.0, then you can configure
openapi-configuration.json and then you can disable it there as I displayed
below.

{
        "resourcePackages": [
                "mypackage.petstore"
        ],
        "prettyPrint": true,
        "cacheTTL": 0,
        "openAPI": {
                "info": {
                        "version": "1.0.0",
                        "title": "My API",
                        "description": "API Administration",
                        "contact": {
                                "email": ""
                        },
                        "license": {
                                "name": "irfan",
                                "url": "http://www.irfan.com";
                        }
                },
                "servers": [
                        {
                                "url": "/myuri",
                                "description": "API Doc"
                        }
                ]
        },
        "userDefinedOptions": {
                "support.swagger.ui": false
        }
}

On Fri, Oct 26, 2018 at 2:05 PM Oscar Vivar <maverickmach1...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> I would like to know if you have a documentation of how to disable or hide
> swagger? Controllers, methods through the IIS.
>
> --