Paul,

I think you have answered the question. I was really just trying to get a feel for what state IPsec multicast may be in.

I am working the requirements for a group of applications that are naturally multicast and also have a strong requirement for data origin authentication. So naturally, I am looking to see what may be out there at present.

Regards

Tony Whyman
MWA