Hi-

I am using Libreswan 3.15 in CentOS 6.8 running on VM.  Same version of
Libreswan is used in the peer.

Please clarify the following queries-

1)   Observing that when the disk space nears 90% or more, any of the ipsec
commands seems to hang and does not get completed. I observed that pluto log
file (/var/lib/pluto.log) occupied several Gigs. Any attempt to zero size this
log file or reduce its size by removing few thousands lines of accumulated past
logs does not resolve the issue.  This issue got resolved after rebooting the
VM.

Could someone clarity if there is an alternate way to resolve this issue ?

2)   In the current scenario, a single tunnel is setup between the two peers
with multiple ipsec configuration files created to connect to many simulated
(virtual) devices across this Tunnel. Somehow - It appears that many
connections is not getting established across this tunnel at a given time. Only
limited numbers of connections succeed and the message "Cannot communicate
through IPSec Tunnel" is observed at the peer end for the remaining devices.

Is there any limitation in the number of connections that can pass across this
tunnel?

3)   Could someone please share the ipsec configuration file when multihomed
IPs are involved for connecting to many simulated (virtual) devices?

Please clarify.