On Fri, 13 Apr 2018, Mircea Troaca wrote:

Clean install of debian server, installing all the requirements in order to do "make
deb".
1. If I do "make deb" with the applied patch, the clients can't connect
anymore. (they're getting error
809, that error that requires to change AssumeUDPEncapsulationContextOnSendrule to value
"2".
2. If I do "make deb" WITHOUT the applied patch, using the exactly same
configure files, they can connect
instantly.

I don't understand this at all.

Here you can find debug=all of ipsec using the patch ->
https://pastebin.com/raw/rT42uiE8

This shows the _first_ client already fails to connect? So in that case
the whole overlapip=yes does not even come into play yet?

Paul