On Tue, 7 May 2024, Phil Nightowl wrote:

If NATing, disable it for the IPsec ip ranges ?

        Unfortunately, this is not feasible due to ISP limitations. On the
roadwarrior end, it is not possible at all. On the server end, I
theoretically might try, but the odds are rather against me, I am afraid.

Then be sure to have a leftsubnet= on your client or else it will try to
use the pre-NAT IP and your remote peer would likely not accept that.
If your public ip is sort of static, you could add
leftsubnet=elasticip/32 but then you also need to configure that IP on
loopback so the kernel can use it as source address.