[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I had no idea Alter Ego was so desirable...what's up?

I want it because I want a decent box cover scan for MobyGames.  That, and I
own the Male version (without box, sadly) and it's nostalgic for me.

Should we have an official bidding war?  :-)  I don't care what the format is;
I just want a decent cover scan.

Chris:  If you really, really want it, that's cool, but I would like a 300 DPI
scan of the front, back, and inside of the box for Moby if it's not too much
trouble...

--
http://www.MobyGames.com/
The world's most comprehensive historical PC gaming database project.