"C.E. Forman" wrote:

> Okay, this version fits my current needs, so I can stop bitching now.  B-)

Never a bitch!  I specifically created this list so that we could all agree on
the scale before it goes "final".  I *wanted* your comments and suggestions
(and I see I have more to read, so I'll start reading and replying to them now
:-)
--
http://www.MobyGames.com/
The world's most comprehensive historical PC gaming database project.