I second Hugh's opinion.

----- Original Message -----
From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, August 29, 2000 10:22 PM
Subject: RE: Vote (Was: Re: [SWCollect] MobyScale, version 0.2)

> Yay.
>
> Mint Sealed should be as close to perfect as possible.  Anything less
(crushing, etc.) should be dropped to a lower level...even if sealed (i.e.
Fine Sealed).

> Sealed can be added to any grade: VG Sealed, G Sealed, etc.  Since Sealed
is really just additional information and not a grade on its own.

> Another note is that Mint should never be used on its own (without Sealed)
since a game by definition is not Mint unless it is still sealed.  The best
grade for an opened package should be NM.

http://www.mail-archive.com/swcollect@oldskool.org/

http://www.mail-archive.com/swcollect@oldskool.org/