"Lee K. Seitz" wrote:

> >So when he wants juice, he doesn't say "I want juice, please", he says:
> >"I want"
> >"juice"
> >"please"
>
> Don't feel too bad.  My 2-year-old still only says "I want juice."  I
> have pretty much explicitly ask to get a "please."  Even then, it's
> rare that I can get "I want _____, please" all at one go.  It's
> usually:

I don't feel bad at all -- I'm ecstatic.  My son is 4, not 2, so of course he
should have been talking a long time ago, and some autistic children never talk
at all.  Saying the above is a great accomplishment for an autistic child.  :-)
--
http://www.MobyGames.com/
The world's most comprehensive historical PC gaming database project.