C.E. Forman boldly stated:

>Also, an optional modifier we might consider adding is one for those =
>rare items included in some, but not all, game packages, for example the =
>lapel pin and Ral Partha order form in the first 5000 copies of =
>Infocom's "BattleTech: The Crescent Hawk's Inception", and the poster =
>I've heard is in some of Interplay's "Dragon Wars".  Since these items =
>were not normally included in all packages, a package can still be =
>considered
>complete without them... although one that does have them is far more =
>desirable and could stand to be noted as such.  LMK what you think.

I'm not sure there's a good way to generically indicate this.  I think
it would have to require knowledge that an interested party might not
have.  I didn't know about your two examples, for instance.  The only
example I can think of is the extra "limited edition" booklet that was
included with the first release of X-Wing.  (I've got that one.)

On this topic, anyone have a complete collection of all the badges
that came with Ogre (based on the Steve Jackson board game)?  If you
don't know what I'm talking about, there was about six different badge
designs and each package only contained one badge.

--
Lee K. Seitz  *  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  *  http://home.hiwaay.net/~lkseitz/
Wanted:                     |   Visit the Classic Video Games Nexus