Tomer Gabel wrote:

> http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=512061129

I was completely unaware of a Macintosh version of this game.  Needless to say,
I've put my bid down.

As a matter of curiousity, does anyone on this list collect Mac software
collectables?  PC software collectables are coming into their own, and
apple/c64/trs80/vic20/etc. have been collectable ever since the platforms
died... but I have no idea if people consider Mac stuff at all.

I only have a single Mac Classic to play them on, so it's not like I'm going to
go gung-ho collecting Mac stuff, but I just wanted to see if there was any mac
stuff in your collections.
--
http://www.MobyGames.com/
The world's most comprehensive historical PC gaming database project.