"Lee K. Seitz" wrote:

> C.E. Forman boldly stated:

> >> Damn!  Which means that I either need to trade you something permanently
> >> for it, or I need to pry it from your cold dead hands.  :-)
> >
> >Uh, no, that means the cold dead hands thing is your only option.  (I don't
> >trade from my personal collection. B-)
>
> Now there's an interesting question.  What do guys intend to have
> happen to your collections when you die?  Will your children truly
> appreciate it like you did?  Will they ask the Salvation Army to haul
> it all away?  Will they donate it to the Smithsonian?  Will you have
> it buried with you???

Me personally:  I want it to go on auction so that it can go back into the
hands of collectors.  I'm sure Melissa would be happy to orchestrate that, as
she 1. would probably need the money at that point, and 2. is more than willing
to haul my software collection out of the house while I'm still living :-)
--
http://www.MobyGames.com/
The world's most comprehensive gaming database project.