"Stephen S. Lee" wrote:

> My point is, your view on Megatraveller I is very much a minority one.
> Scorpia isn't the only person I've seen hate it; so do a large majority of
> old RPGer's I've heard who've played it.  If I liked I game that I knew
> many other people hated, I'd recommend it only with serious reservations
> at best, especially since here we're running the risk of turning off some
> people to old games (this is why you are upsetting me here).

Guys, guys, hold off:  The only reason my coworker wanted to see Megatraveller
was because he wanted to see the character generation system.  I warned him a
lot of people didn't like the game; he just wanted to see firsthand what Pedro
was talking about.
--
http://www.MobyGames.com/
The world's most comprehensive gaming database project.