Hugh Falk wrote:

> I do have the original Might and Magic for the Apple.  It is a 9" x 12"
> spiral bound book and did not come in a box.  The "Apple II 64K required"
> sticker that would normally be on the outside of a box is placed on the
> jacket of the book.

I think that answers the question, then:  My memory is faulty.  Might and Magic
1 for the IBM PC definitely came in a box.  Whether or not it was spiral-bound
remains to be determined, but it is not identical to the Apple large
spiral-bound manual.

Thanks for the note, Hugh!
--
http://www.MobyGames.com/
The world's most comprehensive gaming database project.