Will told me he was selling his Jewels of Darkness and Forbidden Quest too,
at $75 and $350, respectively.

Pedro R. Quaresma
[EMAIL PROTECTED] / [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"All your base are belong to us"

                    Jim Leonard

                    <trixter@olds                    Para: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                    kool.org>                   A/C:

                                                Ref:

                    20-07-2001                          cc:

                    15:41                Assunto: Re: [SWCollect] [Fwd: Echelon]

                    Solicita-se

                    resposta a

                    swcollect

"C.E. Forman" wrote:

> He mentioned medical bills awhile back, I wonder if he's going through a
> tough time now?

A recent email from him seems to suggest that he had an epiphany.  He's
moving
to a new place and dumping most of his non-value games (he said he's
keeping
his 30 infocoms, blue Jewels of Darkness, and Forbidden Quest), and
collecting
old pinball games (the small stand-up kind, not full tableglass pinballs).
He
just turned 30.

I turn 30 this August, but you won't find me selling my games ;-)
--
http://www.MobyGames.com/
The world's most comprehensive gaming database project.

http://www.salvador-caetano.pt
http://www.globalshop.pt