[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> In a message dated 07/27/2001 2:49:39 AM Central Daylight Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>
> << Tom, I think Jason's was handsigned too...
>
>  But you probably know better, and as I've been stating so many wrong facts
>  lately... :)
>   >>

> Jason put his together from the same sticker/label I have, he actually had
> two stickers he got from RG and traded one to me. So his was/is the exact
> same one as mine. The one bought at the UO faire was donated by Origin, RG
> must have left one (or more?) at the company some time ago. Unnumbered though.

Here's a moral/ethical question I'd like to pose to the group:  If you have the
original label but no disk, is it "valid" if you copy the original disk from
somewhere and just slap the label on?  I know that you can only get the label
from RG in this case, but since the disk itself isn't the original, all of the
value is in the label.  In fact, why apply the label at all?  I'd frame it or
something.  Anyone have thoughts on this?
--
http://www.MobyGames.com/
The world's most comprehensive gaming database project.