Now that I've taken another look, I don't have the audio CD in my copy.
Damn.

I wonder if all that stuff really comes with it though. My box only mentions
the 35 mil film can, the shirt and the making of WCIII CD. There is no
sticker on the film can. I am starting to think there is more than one
version of this "LE". What do you think? Here is a pic of my box. The mention
of the Tshirt is blacked out in the upper left description. I have seen
another one like mine that had EXACTLY the same contents of mine, box, CDs,
making of WCIII CD, manual, film can, maybe this is another release since
there is no sticker on the can, the other had no sticker on the can either.

Tom

Tom

<<inline: Wcle.jpg>>