Everytime I buy software I always throw in the boilerplate "... please
ship in a strong box, bubblewrap, peanuts, titanium, etc...."  I get some
creative interpretations (someone taking molded styrofoam and breaking it
into bits instead of peanuts, packing tape *on the original box*, etc.)  But
I just got a 5.25" "Forge of Virtue" disk in the mail today.  A plain
manilla envelope, with "do not bend" written on both sides.
    I've overheard postal workers talking about how "do not bend" means
squat.  If you don't want it bent, don't put it in something bendable.  It
was in my shoebox-sized apartment mailbox like a tube of pringles (and of
course I got a lot of mail today to keep it company).  Jacket is bent, disk
does not spin freely, but the media seems free of creases... sigh.
    Mercifully the "creative" shipping solutions are few and far between.
Any experinces anyone'd like to share?

Dan