Jim Leonard wrote:

> "Lee K. Seitz" wrote:
> >
> > Jim Leonard boldly stated:

> > >I've seen that cover and I don't think that picture came from a party --
> > >Ken is clearly dressed for the role and nobody is smiling, they're
> > >staring directly at the camera.  It was an intentional shoot.
> >
> > Alright, where can I see this cover?
>
> Of course, the answer turned out to be obvious:
> http://www.if-legends.org/~yois/vault/sierra_softporn.html Apologies to
> Chris.
>
> Chris, can you do a better scan of the cover at 150 DPI or higher now
> that you know about the descreening trick?
>
> Re-looking at the cover, it is obvious that it is *not* a candid photo.
> I think the story going around is urban legend.

..and, idiot that I am, I checked Chris's web page and he also clearly
states the origins of the photo.  So I'm curious why he originally
mentioned a few messages ago that it was some sort of candid shot.  Oh
well, just picking nits here, it's not important by any stretch of the
word ;-)

Chris, how, where, from whom, and how much did you pay to get your copy?