> > http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1260285866
>
> Geezus, you *both* paid too much for this.  I value the entire thing at
> $250, tops.

That's probably because the auction text doesn't mention that the Starcross
game is the saucer package.  Hugh and I both asked, but the seller never
posted it publicly.

That's another piece of good advice:  If you're not sure what
package/release an item is, ask!  If the seller says it's Ultima for the
Apple II, ask if it's the Origin or the CPC release.  Of course, there is a
downside to this: The seller may decide to add this info to the auction, and
then everyone will know.  (I've lost count of the number of times someone
selling BattleTech: The Crescent Hawk's Inception has told me, "Sorry, it
doesn't have a pin, somebody else asked me that too."  Then the next time I
check the page, he's added this fact to the description.)