> (glances sideways at C. E. Forman) Well, *almost* all of us...  ;-)

Heh, I totally deserve this.  B-)

But it does beg the question...  Is it not equally greedy of the rest of the
abandonware scene to just *expect* me to open my prize shrinkwrap, taking a
chance that the disk has already gone bad and that I will end up with
nothing to show for it?

"Think about it, won't you?  Thank you."  B-)