Hi, try this new AOL quickcash, it is like paypal but the sender pays the
fees which is the way it should be. Plus you get free $10 when you sign up,
you can make up to 3 accts and get $30!! Please use my link each time as I
will get $5 for each signup too :) I have used it, linked ccard and bank acct
and it works well. Enjoy the free cash!!! By the way if you sign up please
send me an email here or preferably at [EMAIL PROTECTED] so I can make sure the
referral bonus works.

http://qksrv.net/click-891425-3370184?SID=tommage

Thanks,
Tom