Pedro Quaresma boldly stated:

>Hello. I hope you all can help me again remembering the name of this game.
>
>It was a text adventure for the Sinclair Spectrum. The screen was divided
>in upper (images) and lower (text/parser) halves. The graphics were
>monochromatic (either b&w or light green and black) and several images were
>shown each time, as if it were a cartoon. Every time you did something, the
>images moved left.
>
>About the game itself, the hero was a journalist that looked a lot like
>Clark Kent with a camera. He had some power to transform in a super-hero
>(not Superman though). You had a camera around your neck.

It's been a long time and I don't remember much, but could this be a
port of the Questprobe:  Spider-Man game by Scott Adams?  (The guy
with the camera would be Peter Parker.)

There were a series of three of these.  They featured the Hulk,
Spider-Man, and the Thing and Human Torch (of the Fantastic Four).  I
know they were released for the Apple II, C-64, and PC.  I don't think
I ever finished any of them. 8(

There was also an accompanying series of comic books.  It was supposed
to last for 12 issues/games, but apparently they didn't sell or
something.  The fourth story, featuring the X-Men, was eventually
printed in an issue of MARVEL FANFARE.  (Apparently the story had been
completed before the game.)  The Chief Examiner's fate was eventually
revealed, some years later, in an issue or three of QUASAR.

--
Lee K. Seitz  *  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  *  http://home.hiwaay.net/~lkseitz/