> Obviously, you probably don't want to put stuff on eBay if you don't
> think you'll make a profit, but I have some items that I figure either
> will go for a good amount or next to nothing because they're not the
> standard stuff you find on eBay (like that RBBS book).  I've got to
> get rid of stuff, but I can't afford to lose money right now, so I
> need to figure out the minimum bids.  I'm sure I could make one
> myself, but if someone else has already done the work and is willing
> to share . . . .

I've never really paid much attention to fees, preferring to just list
non-collectible stuff and not really care what it goes for as long as it
sells.  So no, to answer your question, I don't have a spreadsheet like that
handy.

> ObSWCollect:  Since MAME gained popularity, ROM images for prototypes
> and unreleased games have started to appear quite a bit.  Have many
> unreleased computer games made it to the public since the Internet
> became big?  For example, I'm curious how far they ever got on the
> computer version of Awful Green Things from Outer Space that Steve
> Jackson announced some years ago and then I never heard any more
> about.

The incomplete versions of Synapse's Ronin and House of Changes have
recently been confirmed to exist, but the author has not yet released them
to the public.  Those are all I know of.  Infocom had some projects aborted
when Mediagenic relocated them but I don't believe they've been released
either.