From: Lee K. Seitz [mailto:lkseitz@;mail.hiwaay.net]
Sent: Thursday, October 17, 2002 5:53 PM
To: Software Collecting
Subject: [SWCollect] Maxis Collectors?

I saw a copy of RoboSport in a thrift store today.  Got home to see
how much it goes for on eBay and couldn't find a single copy, either
active or completed.  This leads me to ask, are there people (here or
elsewhere) that collect Maxis games?  I know there are collectors of
Infocom and other IF companies, EA (primarily flats), Sierra, and
probably Origin collectors.

Although Maxis is a relative newcomer compared to some of those, I
figure there must be some Maxis collectors somewhere.  I don't recall
anyone here every mentioning it, though.  So, anybody want to fess up?
8)

--
Lee K. Seitz
[EMAIL PROTECTED]