CcomputerGameCollector stated:

>Anyone else get an email today saying something about a Paypal server =
>problem, and asking you to "confirm" your information for safety?  The =

Nope, didn't get that one.  It's not the first time someone's tried
this and won't be the last.  My favorite was when someone registered
paypai.com.  Capitalize the I ("paypaI.com") and it looks like the
correct address in a sans serif font, which both Netscape and IE
happen to use in their address bar.  Send out some e-mails, rake in
the money, get arrested/sued. 8)  (Not sure exactly what the outcome
was, actually.)

--
Lee K. Seitz
[EMAIL PROTECTED]