From: Dan Chisarick [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, January 14, 2003 9:08 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [SWCollect] Some people push it...

*snip*

    To change the change of topic slightly, anyone got some nominations for anthologies that really are worth having?  I'd toss my personal favorite "First Ultima Trilogy" (for the Apple no less) into the ring (and after hunting for it forever I've seen no less than 5 on ebay after getting one).  My reason, aside from being an Ultima/Origin person, is that Ultima II is branded "Origin" instead of "Sierra".  That gives it value (to me).