"C.E. Forman" schrieb:

> > I can't find the auction, so would this be the "A dirty mind is a
> > terrible thing to waste" shirt?
>
> Yeah, that's the one.  Here's the auction, while eBay still has it:
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2152015718&category=153

Indeed, that's it. But having just looked at it I probably mixed it with
another one and all I can remember of the latter was that the
description said it had glue stain on it. I think it was a Zork T-shirt.

BTW, the LGOP shirt didn't go out for much. I'd have thought people
would go crazy over it.

Infidel