The worst thing is that when you view feedback on Ebay, there is no way to just see the negative feedback. You have to jump through 17 pages of "A++++++++ seller" before you get to "The seller stole my money, then sodomized me".

Stuart
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Saturday, February 01, 2003 11:52 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [SWCollect] Ebay/Half feedback

You know they really need to modify feedback. I noticed a seller on half who is very obnoxious and misleading in his decriptions. His feedback is about 70+ overall BUT if you look at the actual feedback almost all the good is when he is a buyer, I'd say half of his feedback as a seller in negative. People not getting games, say he is rude etc. I have sent suggestion to perhaps make a note if excessive negatives. Just a thought, I check the actual feedback listing when buying myself.

Tom