> WC3 Premiere I didn't hear of until it was fetching high prices on Ebay.
> HOWEVER, I bought a copy not too long ago for $29.95 from an online
> store that found a whole bunch of them somewhere. I don't remember the
> name of the store offhand, but I wouldn't be surprised if this is the
> source of what's been turning up recently.

Sounds like an explanation, especially since those copies on eBay were
still sealed. Let's hope a few more will turn up, I'm still looking for
a shrinked US release.

It's amazing how quickly leftover stock from a single source can devalue
an item on eBay. Duckman comes to mind... used to be $300, is now $25
after a German GTZ user sold some 50 copies to most of the serious
adventure collectors out there. Made a small fortune that way. Wasn't me,
unfortunately ;)

/Alexander