When I "discovered" the Internet, I used to download every shareware RPG I could get my hands on. I wrote reviews and took notes about them and have at least sent one for publishing at a shareware review site.

I have burned all those RPGs on a CD, but the Empire Demo, being a strategy game, isn't in there, sorry.

--
Pedro R. Quaresma
Salvador Caetano IMVT

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our humanity." - Albert Einstein