From: Stephen S. Lee [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, July 21, 2003 12:29 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [SWCollect] Value of Apple ][ Goldfinger

I definitely have seen an Apple ][ Goldfinger on eBay, and while it was a
long time ago so that I cannot recall specifics, it didn't fetch a large
amount.

I've never seen a for-sale copy of an Angelsoft game for IBM other than
the two that I own, High Stakes and The Mist, which appear to be the most
common titles for IBM.  The Mist seems to be particularly common, but that
seems to be balanced by much higher demand.

-- Stephen

On Mon, 21 Jul 2003 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> In a message dated 07/20/2003 11:08:26 PM Central Daylight Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>

> > Apple ][ Angelsofts show up semi-regularly on eBay and don't ever seem
> > go above $25 or so for your average opened but complete copy.  I still
> > have only two of them for IBM.  I wonder what it will take to convince
CE
> > Forman that IBM Applesoft titles are actualy *rare*.  8)
> >

> Stephen are you talking about Angelsofts in general or the actual
Goldfinger
> game? Have you seen a Goldfinger at ebay for any platform? Is it one of
the
> two you have for IBM?
>
> Thanks,
> Tom
> Visit my web page for many games for sale/trade and screen shots of Ultima
> Escape from Mt. Drash,  <A
HREF="http://members.aol.com/tommage/UltimaPage/ultima.htm";>Tom's Ultima,
Infocom and RPG page</A>