I have several copies of The Bard's Tale; however, they are currently in storage so I
can't check.  The only one I know for sure is that the Atari ST version also used the
Amiga graphics on the back.

On that note, I'll be buying a new house in a few months (hopefully by October)and
will finally get to unpack all of my games.  It has been 1.5 years without seeing my
collection...a very sad time in GOTCHA history indeed.

Hugh

Original message attached.