Don't look now, but he's listed more items!

Stuart

-----Original Message-----
From: C.E. Forman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, July 29, 2003 8:56 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [SWCollect] Usurper Mines of Qyntarr - piracy?

It's a crappy job, but someone's gotta go it.  B-)

No answer so far.  This combined with the fact that he only has the one item
listed, with a BuyItNow price, says "low profile" to me.  He's sold one
already, check his completeds.  Time to post a warning, but I've learned
from last time: Don't identify the guy just yet, but give people enough
clues to be suspicious if they see him.  Half-debating bidding and
retracting, just so I can get his contact info (demonic li'l bastard, ain't
I?)