From: Jim Leonard [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, August 05, 2003 2:04 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [SWCollect] (OT) Kids games

Pedro Quaresma wrote:

> I would love to find more simple and fun Amiga games like this one for
> him, so I thought, who better to ask than that lovely group of people
> that know every game in existance? :)

Can't help you with Amiga games, but every single Humongous Entertainment
game
for the PC (Putt-Putt, Freddi Fish, etc.) are really well done.  We own most

of them and my eldest was doing the first (Putt-Putt Joins The Parade)
mostly
by himself before he was 3.
--
Jim Leonard ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
http://www.oldskool.org/

Information in this message reflects current market conditions and is subject to
change without notice.
It is believed to be reliable, but is not guaranteed for accuracy or completeness.
Details provided do
not supersede your normal trade confirmations or statements. Any product is subject to
prior sale.
CIBC World Markets Corp, its affiliated companies, and their officers or employees,
may have a position
in or make a market in any security described above, and may act as an investment
banker or advisor to such.
Although CIBC World Markets Corp. is an indirect, wholly owned subsidiary of Canadian
Imperial Bank of Commerce ("CIBC"),
it is solely responsible for its contractual obligations. Any securities products
recommended, purchased, or sold in
any client accounts
(i) will not be insured by the FDIC,
(ii)will not be deposits or obligations of CIBC,
(iii) will not be endorsed or guaranteed by CIBC, and
(iv) will be subject to risks, including possible loss of principal invested.