I've seen this also with Wizardry titles that appeared to be in original shrink except the bottom box piece was upside-down.  When I opened them, the materials were mint.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, September 02, 2003 12:47 AM
Subject: Re: [SWCollect] (SWCollect) Reshrinking issues, SSI collectors look this way :)

In a message dated 09/01/2003 8:03:00 PM Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Suffice it to
say that the ones where the box was put on upside down is MOST DEFINITELY a
re-wrap.

I do not necessarily agree with this. In fact I bought a bunch of new C64 games from a former C64 dealer and got a "new" Windwalker where the back was upside down. All the games were new (he did not sell used merchandise) so I'm guessing it was ok, the guy who bought it from me told me they DO come like that sometimes, he was a serious collector of shrinkwrapped games.

Tom

Visit my web page for many games for sale/trade and screen shots of Ultima Escape from Mt. Drash,  Tom's Ultima, Infocom and RPG page