Hey guys,

Some time ago there was a discussion.. hmm, think it was Tom who had sold something for 88$, gotten the money, then the buyer had somehow.. umm.. claimed some kind of refund via Paypal, I dont remember the term used.

Now I wonder... how do you that thing?

Cause.. I bought something on Ebay about 6 weeks ago, paid my 86$ for it via paypal, everything fine so far. Now... still havent received what I ordered and when I try to contact the seller my mail bounces with a "user unknown".

Suggestions on how I should progress here? Or instructions or how to reclaim my money would be appreciated.

/Stefan