In a message dated 12/13/2003 2:06:58 AM Central Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

There is no incentive whatsoever for a buyer to use this service unless they
have already received the item.  It is the functional equivalent of sending
cash to a PO box.  Be prepared for some resistance to this one ;-)

Sure there is, they can use credit card for payment (of course they have to be careful, only use with good sellers). Here is my goal for receiving payment for items I sell, I want no chargebacks and I don't want to pay any fees. So based on my research these are the methods I will accept.

Auctions within USA

Bidpay
Payfast
Money Order
Paypal only with verified, delivery confirm, insurance and buyer pays fee

Auctions outside USA
Bidpay
Payfast
Bank Draft in USD
Cash

Non auction USA
Payfast
Paypal verified, DC, Ins, buyer pays fee
Money Order

Non auction outside USA (this is the one payfast will be great for)
Payfast
Bank Draft USD
Cash

All I want is the full amount of the item and don't want any chargebacks. Using the above should cover me I think :)

Tom

Visit my web page for many games for sale/trade and screen shots of Ultima Escape from Mt. Drash,  Tom's Ultima, Infocom and RPG page