Stephane Racle wrote:
One package I had never seen on eBay until tonight was Zorkquest II. I've seen all the other Infocomics about a hundred times, but never that one. Is it that uncommon? One would think they'd be plenty of copies lying around...

It is extremely uncommon, actually. I believe the trivia entry for it on mobygames.com has more info, but not sure at the moment (can't get http working).
--
Jim Leonard ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
World's largest electronic gaming project: http://www.MobyGames.com/