Congrats!  That was one hellava birthday gift!

Brad

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, January 07, 2004 9:12 PM
Subject: [SWCollect] A new member to the Origin Museum Family!

Hi guys!

Yeah...it was ME that won the Drash cassette--my wife, actually!  It's my
birthday present!

Yes, it was expensive, but I've been wanting it for YEARS!  :)

Edward, Tom--hope ya don't mind a guy like me as a member of the 'DRASH
CLUB'...If you DO mind, I'll just start acting like Rodney Dangerfield from
Caddyshack!  (Hey--who stepped on the DUCK?!) ;)

And to Hugh--You'll need to come up with a new name for me!  :)
(Hugh usually refers to me as the Akalabeth-Owning-Stinking Bastard--or A.O.S.B
for short!)

I'll get it by Friday--pics to follow!

Joe Garrity
(C.O.T.O.M.)