I hear he doesn't have a lot of patience with people talking about Drash, though.  He's done a number of other games since then and apparently dislikes the fact that everyone only seems to care about the one crappy game he did two decades ago.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, January 09, 2004 2:45 PM
Subject: Re: [SWCollect] Mt. Drash cassette and market value

In a message dated 01/09/2004 11:36:34 AM Central Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Ah, but who would sign it?  Richard Garriott, who had NOTHING to do with
Drash, or the person/people involved in *actually* creating Drash?

Keith Zabaloui (sp) of course, he's still around :)

Tom
Visit my web page for many games for sale/trade and screen shots of Ultima Escape from Mt. Drash,  Tom's Ultima, Infocom and RPG page