From: Dan Chisarick [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: den 2 februari 2004 03:20
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [SWCollect] Weird Ultima auction on eBay

I asked for a closeup shot of the map, and asked that multiple items be
in the picture (I only see a picture of one set of items in the
auction).  I also asked how he came across so many.  If I get a
reasonable answer, I'll tag one and compare it to my known original.
Yeah, it would be a drag to fake these.

He has feedback from multiple users, his purchases are largely
consistent w/RPGing, his account is ancient (if not a bit sparse on
feedback but perhaps he is just bad w/follow-up).  Ironic when you
consider a certain online newsletter that joked about 10 Drash's
suddenly appearing.