He's already on my deadbeat list, I put him on the "my personal" one since he scammed someone I know.  Not sure how many people block those IDs but at least it's there for people to see it.  If you post your story on Vintage Sierra, like you did with Eyal, I'll link to it.

Unfortunately eBay does not care about this because eBay made money off it.  If we all wanted to send a message... It looks like this guy's got a LOT of items up for sale.  A few dozen thousand-dollar bids from newbie accounts, and the final-value fees associated therewith, would wake him up.  All we need is one secondary account per person, created on a separate machine from your normal one, with a non-free e-mail address for each one.  Then just share the IDs, outbid each other at ridiculously high amounts, and watch him panic.  Preferably toward start-of-month as that's when eBay charges the fees to seller's credit cards.

I am such a bad-ass.  B-)