Hah, not true - did you look at his other items?  He has about 10 of those auctions going at once, and some are as high as $10 bucks.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, March 26, 2004 8:41 AM
Subject: Re: [SWCollect] Chris?

Yeah, I see these all the time, but just don't have the time or energy to fight CD compilations.  Prefer to stick to homemade packaging, where it's not obvious what the seller's doing.  If you feel like it, report 'em to eBay.  They seem to come down on this sort of thing fairly quick.  (And notice he doesn't have any bids yet, even at a penny.)