In case anyone's interested, these are full size posters (d&d and Lock N
chase), I think 20" x 36" or whatever.  I believe I got them at a local
shopping mall back in the 80's, for free - they were promoting the games
I think.  Not sure if they were available outside of Canada..

> And Howard from Computer Game Museum has this:
> http://vgmuseum.chaoticmonkey.com/intvother/adndposter.jpg

Howard Feldman, Author of The Search for Freedom
A Computer Fantasy Role-Playing Game
Visit its Homepage at http://home.golden.net/~feldman/SearchForFreedom/
Visit the Computer and Book RPG Museum at
http://vgmuseum.chaoticmonkey.com/