>I had always assumed the Apple ][ release was the same
>packaging as the C64 but this shows it is not.
>I suppose there may be Apple or IBM releases in the same
>packaging as the C64 and vice versa but I have yet to see them.
>
>http://lucasarts.vintagegaming.org/maniac.php

Actually my Maniac Mansion first release one-piece box is for Apple ][
so it was released in the two box types for both platforms.
It has a red sticker like the auction, though didn't compare
if it's exactly the same (but as said my box release is the first one).
Don't know if there's IBM version in the first release box.

- Jukka

--
http://koti.mbnet.fi/psychic/  -  Synchronic Web