Dan Chisarick wrote:

I'd be led to believe that the album cover came FIRST, then the box, as the last few Apple II games came in boxes (John Madden and Earl Weaver did). Thoughts?

Yes, that is how it was. He seems to have it backwards. Geez, I would kill small rodents with my bare hands to have an album cover release of Wasteland for IBM (faintly rumored to exist but I've never seen one).
--
Jim Leonard ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) http://www.oldskool.org/
Want to help an ambitious games project? http://www.mobygames.com/