Okay, it seems the kinks are worked out of the CURIOUS Guide so it's time to make one
more call for submissions.  Right now I have the following publishers covered:

Epyx
Avalon Hill
Electronic Arts
SSI
Infocom
Adventure International

I'd still like a few people to help out with any of these publishers:

Activision
Atari
Broderbund
Cinemaware
Lucasfilm
Microprose
MUSE
Origin
Rainbird
Sierra
Sirius
Synergistic
Ultima (if somebody has expertise in this as opposed to Origin & Sierra)
Any other computer games you consider yourself a knowledgeable collector of.

A few notes:

This is not a big time investment.  It took me about an hour to do EA Flats (165
entries).  If you have a DB already (which I'm guessing most of us do), it is just a
matter of assigning a rarity letter to each one and exporting.

I don't need you to list every game/variation ever made.  Just list the ones you know
about.  This list will grow and be corrected over time.  I'm just looking for a
starting point.

I'm not looking for games made after 1993 (yet).

You will receive the ultimate reward -- credit on this page:
http://www.classicgaming.com/gotcha/curious_committee.htm. :-)

Drop me a line if you're interested.  Once I get the guide beefed up a bit, I'll get a
news blurb put out on the Gamespy network.  It will start getting some hits, and we'll
see what people think.

Thanks,
Hugh